Company name: Makkai Mátyás PFA (referred as SEOlympic)
VAT No.: 39658436
Reg. No.: F26/757/23.07.2018
Address: Pasareni 14 A, Mures, Romania
Bank: BANCA ROMANEASCA S.A.
PII is an information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. We are committed to protecting our users’ privacy. Keeping the information you share with us on the site, secure and ensuring your understanding of how we collect, use and maintain your information is important to us at Seolympic. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information and while no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we intend to use all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your information.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we collect Information?
We collect information directly when you enter such information at appropriate places on the Website including but not limited to when creating an account, when writing a review or when availing any service available through the website.
We also collect information indirectly when you access our website including information regarding your IP address, location, identity and other information that is needed for security and functional purposes.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site. We also continuously monitor your browsing activity and regularly collect information to help us enhance your user experience.
EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with your personal data. Further details on the GDPR can be found at the website for the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk). For the purposes of the GDPR, we will be the “controller” of all personal data we hold about you.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right of information about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you.
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organization);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
How do we use your information?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our SEO products and services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalizing and tailoring Our products and services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of the emails;
- Market research;
- Analyzing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
We have lawful basis for processing existing data on the grounds of legitimate interest as users have engaged with us before and we send sector specific communications, to relevant individuals/ job functions, for relevant products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You understand and agree that all websites are Internet dependent, which is very unpredictable, and no single person or entity can ensure complete security or control over the activities prevalent over the Internet. Though we implement various security measures, but due to our lack of control over the Internet we do not undertake any liability for loss of information due to no fault at our end.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It may affect the functionality of the site that may make your site experience less efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you may still be able to place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may release your credit card and account related information strictly to parties who help us process payments for the purchases that you make through our website.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your Right To Withhold Information
- You may access Our Site without However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If the e-mail address you provide to us is a wireless e-mail address, you agree to receive messages from us at such address, subject to your subscription. You may change your e-mail preferences at any time, but your wireless carrier’s standard rates will apply as long as you are receiving messages at a wireless e-mail address. If you give us a wireless e-mail address, you represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the device on which messages will be received and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
Children under the Age of 13
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or store any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not use this website, make purchases through the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at: [SUPPORT EMAIL]
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. In some cases, we may inform you by additional means, such as by sending you an e-mail. In some cases, we may obtain your consent to the changes.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you should first contact SEOlympic by emailing here: email@example.com